How to get here
Download: How To Get Here Map
UCP Marjon is situated in Plymouth, the south coast's second largest city.
|University College Plymouth St Mark & St John
TEL: +44 (0) 1752 636 700
There are a variety of ways in which you can travel to UCP Marjon. We are lucky because we are situated in one of the most beautiful parts of the UK.
Plymouth is accessed via the A38 Devon Expressway which links to the motorway network at Exeter (M5). You can join the M4 to London and South Wales or the M6 to the Midlands and the North. Bristol is just 125 miles away, while London is only a 4 hour journey. National Express run fast, frequent and low-priced services every day to major cities throughout Britain. Coaches link with Exeter, Gatwick and Heathrow airports.
1. Cross the Tamar Bridge and continue forward on to the A38
2. Exit the A38 at Manadon (signposted City Centre, Tavistock A386)
3. Keep in left hand lane and at the roundabout take the 2nd exit (signposted Tavistock A386, Hospital, A & E, Airport)
4. Continue at the Derriford roundabout 3rd right following the signs to Uni College/hospital.
5. Take left into Derriford Road. Then take the 3rd right into the campus. Main Reception is to the right.
1. Exit the A38 at Manadon (signposted City Centre, Tavistock A386)
2. Keep in the right hand lane (signposted Tavistock A386, Derriford) and at the roundabout take the 5th exit (signposted Tavistock
A386, Hospital, A & E, Airport)
3. Merge on to the A386 (signposted Airport, Hospital, A & E).
4. Continue at the Derriford roundabout 3rd right to Uni College/hospital.
5. Turn 1st left onto Derriford Road and then take the 3rd right into the campus. Main Reception is to the right.
1. Follow signs for City Centre (A386), Derriford Hospital, Airport
2. Continue past the Toby Carvery at Roborough then take new left turning down 'Runway Road', signposted UCP Marjon which takes you
across airfield, between airport and the new housing developments
3. At the end of the road, turn left and then turn right into the campus. Main reception is to the right.
Plymouth is well served by Intercity high-speed trains. There are frequent services to London Paddington, as well as fast Intercity services to Birmingham, Manchester, Liverpool, Leeds, Newcastle and Edinburgh. There is even a direct rail link through to Aberdeen!
As a student, you should enquire about discount travel cards which entitle you to further discounts on road and rail travel within the UK.
For international destinations, students should enquire about an International Student Identity Card which entitles you to discounted travel throughout the world.
Last modified on Fri, 16 Nov 2012 10:09:36 GMT by cthomas