- Diagnostic Injury Management*
- Applied Sport, Health Science & Coaching Dissertation*
- Placement Learning*
- Academic and Practical Sport Therapy & Rehabilitation*
- Professionalism, Innovarions & Ethics in Sports*
- Emergency Trauma Management - Levels 1,2 & 3*
- Emergency Trauma on the Sports Field*
The University of St Mark & St John is widely renowned for producing excellent vocationally focused graduates. This course is for those considering careers in the private sector, sports injury clinics and sports clubs. You may also consider working within the health and fitness industry and following this course you will be eligible for further study through the completion of an MSc or PhD course.
This course is run by Sarah Catlow, Nic Perrem and Sarah Martin. This team of three seasoned professionals brings a wealth of experience to students on our sports therapy course. Between them, they’ve performed significant research into kinesiology taping, lower limb muscle asymmetry and injury prevention.