COURSES AVAILABLE AT MARJON OPEN LEARNING UNIT
The Centre has 15 workstations, operating on Windows XP Professional using Microsoft Office 2003 and Microsoft Office 2007.
- BCS e-Type Award (Certificate in Touch Typing)
- Clait 2006- OCR Level 1 Certificate / Diploma for I.T. Users
- Clait Plus 2006- OCR Level 2 Certificate / Diploma for I.T. Users
BCS ECDL & ECDL Advanced
- ECDL (British Computer Society's European Computer Driving Licence) Part 1 & Part 2
- ECDL Advanced - Word Processing
- ECDL Advanced - Presentation
- ECDL Advanced - Spreadsheet
- ECDL Advanced - Databases
OCR Text Processing
- OCR Level 1 Award / Certificate in Text Processing (Business Professional)
- OCR Level 2 Award / Certificate in Text Processing (Business Professional)
- OCR Level 3 Award / Certificate in Text Processing (Business Professional)
Click on each course above for more information.
OPENING HOURS & WHERE TO FIND US
Opening Hours (adobe .pdf, 228 kbs)
The link above shows the current times of IT Training sessions. ALL SESSIONS MUST BE BOOKED IN ADVANCE - bookings can be made by phone or email. A member of staff will be available from 9:00am to 8:00pm on Monday and Tuesday, 9:00am to 3:00pm on Wednesday to Friday to respond to telephone and email enquiries.
Note: The IT Training Room is closed from 4th June to 8th June 2012 for the half-term break.
If you email or leave a message we will respond when we return on the 11th June 2012.
Where To Find Us on Campus (adobe .pdf, 335 kbs)
If you are driving to the University College, contact us so we can arrange for your parking permit.
Or you can complete our online Contact Form.