Top 5 tips:
- Sit outside every day with a drink for 20-30 mins - This raises your natural serotonin levels, you will feel much better if you do this especially in winter!
- Spend some time with people you care about - It doesn't always need to be literally (it could just be a chat with your family via the phone or internet!)
- Treat yourself...go on! - maybe sit by the sea/on the moors/in the Quad, visit the gym or read a magazine instead of a work book!
- Open your eyes...enjoy our natural world - So often we fail to notice the trees, flowers, sea, sky...it always makes us feel better when we stop and notice!
- Share with someone how you feel and listen to their feelings too...friend, family or colleague - It really does help!
Why not try:
- Identifying someone you know you can talk to about things.
- Factoring in time to wind down and relax.
- Doing one of the above top tips every day.
Essential information and resources:
LearningSpace > Student Support > Counselling & Well-being