The e-Learning Team are involved in a wide-range of activities to support the development of technology-enhanced learning at the University. As well as maintaining the institution's Virtual Learning Environment (LearningSpace) we can also offer technical and pedagogical advice & support to Marjon staff and students in the following contexts:
- In the design and delivery of effective online learning experiences for flexible/distance learners
- Empowering staff to enrich student experiences through the provision of blended learning activities
- Advise and assist in the creation of digital media artefacts, such as podcasts, screencasts or video, for delivery on a variety of platforms
- Enabling staff to create packaged reusable learning objects (RLOs)
- Helping staff to ensure their digital resources meet accessibility requirements and comply with Copyright legislation
- Facilitate developments in e-assessment and electronic feedback (e.g. formative quizzes, summative online exams, audio feedback)
- Help staff realise the potential of web 2.0 software, including blogs and wikis, and the associated collaborative learning opportunities that they can create
- Enabling staff to make use of online virtual classroom environments
- To support staff by helping them to disseminate their Learning, Teaching or Research outputs in web or print format
- Help resolve LearningSpace issues or pass your query on where appropriate
- To work with groups of students to deliver specialist technology-related training.
To find out more about the e-Learning Team, or some of the technologies or services we support, please visit the sub-sections of our site from the left hand menu.