Question: I'm bringing my own computer. What do I need to get connected to the network?

You need a WiFi adapter installed in your computer. You can get USB WiFi connectors for desktop PC's and if you're not sure what to buy, Computing Services can help you find out where you can purchase a WiFi card/connector locally. If you need any help installing your card our Computing Services staff will be pleased to assist.