Top 5 tips:
- Ensure that you have all that you are entitled to and set up a student bank account
- Know your income and outgoings! - You can then work out the balance.
- Know how & when you are going to make up any shortfall - Set up a budget sheet and stick to it. Be realistic.
- Consider on-line banking to keep track of just how much money you have at any given time!
- Don't bury your head in the sand when things go wrong - act. ask for help. - Student Support can advise and guide you on financial matters.
Why not try:
- Using a 'Budget sheet' - one can be downloaded on Learning Space or can be picked up from the Student Support resources area.
- Discuss with a member of your family or a friend and make any adjustments for yourself as an individual.
- Do these on a weekly basis!
Essential information and resources:
LearningSpace > Student Support > Finance & Welfare
For a budget sheet to download - Learning Space > Student Support > How to survive student life