Top 5 tips:
- Respect yourself, others and your environment.
- Whether you have faith or not, find out about other people's faith or spiritual beliefs.
- Create a quiet space and time where you can reflect on your day. (family photos and special things can help, so can quiet music that you especially like)
- University is an opportunity to explore your own values and beliefs so ask yourself some questions like - Did I treat others like I want to be treated today? Did I try to fit too much in today? Did I find time for those who are special to me today?
- Take time to think about Where do I fit into the world? What will my life be like? What are my top values?
Why not try:
- Keeping a journal (or blog) to help you work out your own values and beliefs.
- Making a point of talking to people who come from different cultures and backgrounds.
- To work out what 'spiritual' means to you.
Essential information and resources:
LearningSpace > Student Support > Chaplaincy