Online Enrolment FAQs

Question: What do I need to complete Online Enrolment?

You will need:

your student number (provided in your Admissions Offer Letter)

your SLC Student Support Number (if you have applied to Student Finance for a loan or maintenance grant)

your National Insurance Number

a funding letter from an employer or other organisation if they are contributing to your tuition fees

an electronic passport style photo of less than 1MB for your University student card (for new students only)
(NB: if you are studying at a Partner Institution you won’t need to provide the University of St Mark & St John with a photo or pay fees as you would do so for your home institution).