UCP Marjon is putting the student first, charging only £7,995 (2013/14).
With a 90% employability rate, employers value the UCP Marjon degree.
UCP Marjon ranks top 15% overall and top 10% for both Teaching and Personal Development
UCP Marjon ranked 4th for Teaching Excellence (ahead of Oxford) in the Sunday Times University Guide.
Critical and Reflective Practice in Education
ISSN 2040-4735 (online)
Critical and Reflective Practice in Education is an open-access, peer reviewed, electronic journal produced by the University College Plymouth St Mark & St John. The aim of the journal is to provide a forum for the dissemination of work by researchers, practitioners and students in all forms of Education, thereby encouraging critical debate among the Education community as a whole. In particular, the journal aims to be accessible to, and supportive of, those new to research and publication.
Executive editor: Sean MacBlain.
View the latest volume
The journal welcomes the following kinds of contributions:
- Reflective or commentary papers that provide critical literature reviews, discussions of current topics or future directions, opinions, reflections on practice, or comments to published work.
- Curriculum papers that describe new materials developed for different aspects of education or related work.
- Teaching and learning papers, describing new teaching methods or pedagogies developed for courses or other target populations.
- Empirical research papers, presenting and analysing data to answer a specific research question or test a hypothesis.
- Theoretical research papers, describing new theories and philosophies in education, developed to fill a theoretical or philosophical gap.
Please download the instructions for authors (below) for further guidance. Authors considering writing for the journal are welcome to contact the editors to discuss their ideas.
Last modified on Wed, 27 Feb 2013 08:28:55 GMT by pcouper
Instructions for authors (adobe .pdf, 206 kbs)