- Academic, Personal and Professional Development*
- Understanding the Management Role*
- Managing Financial Resources*
- Essentials of Marketing*
- Communication in Context*
- Leading & Managing Change*
- Management Ethics*
- Developing & Managing People*
- Research Methods for Business & Management*
- Placement Learning – Integrating Theory with Practice 1*
- Coaching & Mentoring*
- Applied Independent Learning*
- Strategic Leadership*
- Media Marketing*
- Leading & Managing Operations*
- Entrepreneurship & Small Business Management*
- Honours Project*
This course will develop the knowledge, skills and competences for you to progress your career in the modern business world, allowing you to become a skilled business leader with the ability to set up or manage a successful organisation and make a real difference.
Your career options are limitless; you could enter the business world and achieve a successful and rewarding career with large blue chip companies or small to medium enterprises both nationally and internationally.
Graduates can also choose to engage with further postgraduate studies in the area of Business Management.