All modules are compulsory.
- Essentials of Sports Science for Coaching
- Essentials of Sport Science
- Applied Sport, Health & Coaching Dissertation
- Diagnostic & Injury Management
- Academic and Practical Sport Therapy & Rehabilitation
- Professionalism, Innovations & Ethics in Sports
- Emergency Trauma Management-Level 1,2,3
- Emergency Trauma on the Sports Field
The University of St Mark & St John is widely renowned for producing excellent vocationally focused graduates. This course is for those considering careers in the private sector, sports injury clinics and sports clubs. You may also consider working within the health and fitness industry and following this course you will be eligible for further study through the completion of an MSc or PhD course.