- Critical Perspectives on Pedagogy and Play within the EYFS.
- Placement 1
- Notions of Quality in Early Years Practice.
- Placement 2-Interim Assessment EYT.
- Transforming Early Years Practitioners: Facilitating Reflective Learning.
- Placement 3-Final Assessment EYT.
Successful completion of the programme results in the award of Postgraduate Diploma in Early Years with Early Years Teacher Status.
Typically, students find employment in Children's Centres, nursery classes in schools, private and voluntary-funded nurseries or working in Local Authority Early Years Provision.
The teaching team, led by Jan Gourd, has extensive experience working with the early years sector. We have provided early years professional training (previously EYPS and now EYITT) for nearly ten years and have developed strong partnerships with early years settings enabling us to help our students to achieve their potential. Our core team of Marjon tutors are supported by an extensive network of external tutors who are all professionally active within the field of early years teaching.