Marjon Teacher Education Partnership
Teaching subject knowledge development (History) and reflective pedagogy (Social Sciences) on the Secondary PGCE programme. QA monitoring in placement schools.
1. B.A. (Hons) English & History, King Alfred's College.
2. Post Graduate Certificate in Education (PGCE), Secondary History, University of Sussex.
3. Advanced Skills Teacher, DfES.
4. Teacher Fellow of the Historical Association (TFHA), University of Warwick.
5. PG CERT T&L in HE, (currently studying at Marjon).
Subject knowledge enhancement & pedagogical approaches in secondary education - History/Social Sciences.
Teaching Medieval History at A Level/Post 16.
1. Teacher Fellow of the Historical Association.
2. Associate Fellow of the Higher Education Academy.