Please note that modules are subject to validation:
- Introduction to Enterprise
- Introduction to Accounting and Finance
- Introduction to Marketing
- Introduction to People Management
- Enterprise Creation
- Academic Personal and Professional Development
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Accounting and Finance for Enterprise
- Marketing for Enterprise
- People Management for Enterprise
- Enterprise Development
- Research Methods in Business
- Entrepreneurial Leadership
- Enterprise Reality
- Reflective Business Portfolio
- Contemporary Business Issues
- Honours Project
This course will develop your knowledge, skills and experience in business enabling you to progress your career in the modern business world, become a skilled business leader, and set up your own business venture. The option to set up your own business or undertake a placement in your third year provides you with valuable experience that will stand out on your C.V.
Graduates go on to work for small to medium sized enterprises both nationally and internationally, large multinational firms or run their own businesses. Typical job opportunities include; Business Development Manager, Marketing Officer, Social Media Coordinator and Small Business Owner.
Sarah recently joined Marjon as Programme Leader for BSc Business. Her research interests are in enterprise education, student led enterprise activities and entrepreneurial learning. Sarah has worked in Higher Education for nine years, teaching on Business Management and Entrepreneurship degree programmes. She has also led several extracurricular enterprise programmes offering support and finance for student entrepreneurs.