1. The promoter is Plymouth Marjon University whose registered office is at Plymouth Marjon University, Derriford Rd, Plymouth, PL6 8BH.
2. Anyone connected in any way with the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via http://www.facebook.com/marjonuni
5. Closing date for entry will be Friday, December 18 at 9am. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. There will be ten winners who will receive one Marjon notebook and two pens.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen at random from all entries received and verified by the promoter.
12. The promoter will also attempt to contact the winners via Facebook Messenger or Marjon email. If a winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize ahead of Friday, January 15, then we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner.
13. Marjon notebooks and pens can be posted out or picked up from the Marjon Welcome Desk; this will be agreed with each winner.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Marketing Team, The University of St Mark & St John, Derriford Rd, Plymouth, PL6 8BH.
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.