REGISTRATION IS CLOSED
Please look out for updates via your student email as well as the graduation pages on the website.
The information below is about registering for your ceremony and purchasing guest tickets:
- Those students wishing to attend their ceremony WILL need to register to attend their ceremony via the Graduation Portal.
- To log on to the portal you will need to enter your date of birth and your student number (the University is NOT allowed to disclose these details to anyone but the student in question)
- Once you have registered you will be able to purchase up to 2 guest tickets online. An adult ticket will cost £30 per person (for 12 yrs and over) and a child (5-11) ticket will cost £16 per person. Infants (0-4) are free to attend and no ticket will need to be purchased, they WILL however need to sit on an adults lap. (Pushchairs and buggies will not be allowed in the main church as it requires the removal of seats, there will be a buggie point to leave any prams or pushchairs.)
- If you are completing re-sits in August, you can still register and reserve your tickets. Re-sit results are published in on Tuesday 12 September 2023. On the successful completion of your course you will need to purchase your reserved tickets before Wednesday 20 September 2023. If you do not purchase them by this date they will be reallocated.
- Initially you will be able to purchase up to 2 guest tickets. Any unsold tickets will be released after that date so if you indicate you want more tickets you will be informed. You will then have the opportunity to purchase further guest tickets on a first come first served basis, should you wish to. Any extra tickets will go on resale on Tuesday 26 September from 6pm on a first come first served basis.
- When you purchase your ticket/s you will be sent a message from Sage pay with a unique reference number, this is the number you will need to quote when entering any discussions about ticket purchases. You will also be sent an email from the University stating the number of tickets you have purchased; this will be your confirmation of purchase. If you do not receive BOTH of these emails it means your purchase was NOT successful and you will need to try again.
- Tickets will be available for collection at registration. Registration will be in the Lower Abbey Hall, next to the church. Please follow signs and register on arrival. Registration for each ceremony opens one and a half hours before the ceremony starts. Please make sure you allow plenty of time to register and collect your gown.
- Carers are free, please email: email@example.com for more details.
- If you have any questions about purchasing tickets please email firstname.lastname@example.org.