Skip to main content Accessibility information

Academic Advice

Academic Advice

We offer advice on:

  • Interrupting your studies for a period
  • Concerns about change of module
  • Changing your programme of study
  • Changing your mode of study from Part-time to Full-time or vice versa
  • Extenuating circumstances, if you have missed an exam or deadline.

Forms for the above are available from the Registry Documents section of My Marjon.

  • How to appeal against a Marjon decision related to your academic progress.
  • How to complain if you feel Marjon has failed in its procedures.
  • How to self-certify in the case of illness affecting your attendance.

The service is completely confidential. 

Students can be referred to us by other members of staff if they are showing cause for concern.  Registry may also advise students to make an appointment as the result of decisions made by the University Assessment Boards.  The Academic Advice Team may monitor your attendance individually if you are considered to be a cause for concern in regard to the successful completion of your programme of study.

Official regulations can be found in the Student Regulations Framework.

Enquiry contact details
Telephone: 01752 636891