- Becoming a teacher: Pedagogy & Philosophies of Learning*
- Inclusion in the Secondary Classroom: Appreciating Diversity*
- Understanding the Learner: A Personalised Approach to Learning & Assessment*
- Teaching Placement*
Plymouth Marjon University is widely renowned for producing excellent teachers. We have superb links with our partnership schools throughout the South West, London and overseas. You will find our graduates teaching in schools across the country.
- Over 95% of secondary trained teachers employed in teaching jobs – above the sector and region average.
- High quality training and outcomes – 100% of Secondary PGCE trainees completing in 2014 were graded good or outstanding.
- Long and established history of teacher education – 175 years of experience.
- Partnership – wide and diverse – praised by Ofsted (2014) – ‘effective use of local diversity and wider links which ensures trainees have breadth and variety in their training, so making them highly employable’.