The following modules are to be studied and the number in brackets indicates the year of study for part-time students:
- Introduction to Public Health (1)
- Quantitative Research (1)
- Health Promotion (1)
- Epidemiology of Non-Communicable Disease (1)
- Leadership for Public Health (1)
- Public Health Policy & Politics (2)
- Qualitative Research (2)
- Public Health Economics (2)
- Health Protection (2)
- Dissertation (3)
Graduates will be well placed to apply for public health roles in local or national government health departments. The range of jobs varies widely, and can include epidemiology, environmental health, health education, health promotion, health policy development, research and health advocacy.
While studying students on this course can apply for student membership with The Royal Society of Public Health and upon completion of the course students will be eligible to apply for a fellowship membership.