Operational changes for on the day
Should you be offered a face to face appointment, following a mandatory online triage appointment, it is important to familiarise yourself with the following steps:
- PPE. All patients report to the clinic as per usual, from there your therapist may guide you to our second clinic as we are currently operating out of two rooms to meet social distancing requirements. Facemasks are a requirement within the corridor to our second clinic, and so we request all patients bring with them a mask. There is, however, no requirement for you to wear PPE on your way into the clinic or during your session. Please note, patients are welcome to wear PPE should they wish.
- Arriving at Marjon. We kindly ask that should you arrive early for your appointment, you wait in your car until the time of your consultation. We appreciate this will not be suitable for all patients (e.g. those using public transport) and our waiting room is set up to facilitate social distancing for those who will be using it.
- Entering Marjon. There is a one-way system in operation in Marjon sports centre. The entrance from the car park remains the entry and signage clearly indicates the route to the clinic. On your way in, reception may ask your name and which service you are using, they can also offer directions to the clinic should you require it.
- Entering the clinic on arrival, please check in with reception within the clinic. Should there be a customer at reception already, take a seat in the waiting area until reception is free.
- Leaving the clinic. Clear signage indicates the route through the sports centre to the exit.